Tips for Interview
Personal Interview, Skype Interview, Call Interview:
- Greet the interviewer or the Employer.
- Wear a descent and presentable dress.
- Arrive on time. Don’t be late for your appointment.
- Don’t forget to bring important documents to present to your employer.
- Make some research about the potential questions.
- Be confident.
- Be true to yourself and get rid of the feeling of nervousness.
- Practice a week before the interview.
- Wear your smile so you will look pleasant and amiable to employers.
- For skype interviews, make sure to have a good internet connection to not interrupt the video call with the Employer.
- For a call interview, make sure you have a good signal to avoid interrupting the conversation.
- Don’t forget to say thank you after the Interview.