How to Take My Helper With Me On Holidays?

Posted: 25/04/2018 / By: MamaHelpers / In: Articles

You alloted your entire time working for your family for the past months, so you deserve a trip or two for yourself. You are entitled to have a vacation after that tedious period and time that you spend on your work, and the first thing that comes to your mind is to go out of the country with the whole family. You wanted also to take your helper with you to help you out in taking care of your family. But how? How can you take your helper with you on your holiday?

The first thing that you need to do is to ask the immigration officials about the type of visa that your helper needs in the country that you wanted to visit. If you don’t meet the appropriate visa, the domestic helper can be arrested and charged for violating the immigration law. It will cost you more than what you will pay for the whole trip with your family. Too depressing, right?

You need to check also the compensation and medical insurances to ensure that your helper is all covered wherever you go. And make sure that you will inform your employment agency that you will go to take your helper with you on your holiday. Why? The agency takes full responsibility for their applicants until the end of its contract.

Be prepared at all times so you will be able to fully enjoy the furlough that you wanted without any stressed along the way. Enjoy holiday!

< Back
MamaHelpers is the largest and fastest-growing global network gathering foreign domestic helpers, employers and employment agencies.
Customer Service:
+852 6891 3735
Business Enquiry:
+852 6975 6761
Room 1605,16/F, Bonham Commercial Centre, 42A-46 Bonham Strand West, Sheung Wan